Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deer Knight Stats

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 04, 2010
What is a deer knights stats when it gets to a mega?

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Historian
May 15, 2009
it really depends on what 'generation' it is.

the generation is usually determined by if you just got this like as a drop from a monster or you got it from maybe the crowns shop ( if that is possible I forget)

also if you have been hatching pets for a talent you want the stats are based on the totals of the parents

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Samuel Wolfe on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
it really depends on what 'generation' it is.

the generation is usually determined by if you just got this like as a drop from a monster or you got it from maybe the crowns shop ( if that is possible I forget)

also if you have been hatching pets for a talent you want the stats are based on the totals of the parents
I hatched a 1st generation forest beast with a deer knight, I don't know what generation the deer knight was.

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
It depends on the individual Deer Knight, its parents (if it was a hatch), and what selfish talents are manifested in the pet as selfish talents do nothing except raise stats. For example, a first generation Deer Knight has Canny in its pool; the DK's Will stat will increase by 40 when Canny manifests. (That extra 40 in the Will stat won't count when figuring the Will stat in any offspring you produce by hatching the example first generation Deer Knight with Canny manifested, however.)

Sorry if this is vague and confusing. This is the most concise way I could think of to answer your question.

Miranda Nightsinger, Promethean Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Magus Pyromancer

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
It depends. Talents are random, and as the above poster said, depends if you hatched with someone.