Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm so impatient

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 04, 2010
I just hatched a deer knight with my forest beast and I got a other worldly egg. Does anyone know what this is? I just can't wait the 11 hours

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
It's not a Deer Knight; they take five minutes to hatch. (I should know; I have seven.)

A trick I use for finding out what's in the egg before it hatches.... go to the pets tab in your backpack and mouse over the egg. If the unhatched pet gets an item card, the type of item card should show when you mouse over. Info about the item card tells you what the pet will be when it hatches.

Miranda Nightsinger, Promethean Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
scarletmoonstone14... on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
I just hatched a deer knight with my forest beast and I got a other worldly egg. Does anyone know what this is? I just can't wait the 11 hours

Hi scarlet. here is i link of eggs and what may hatch http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/index.php?title=Property:Egg&from=Death+Oni

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010

Your answer is here.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Deer_Knight

Mary

Explorer
May 13, 2013

Patience is a virtutue, scarlet. Just relax, get a coke or something, and wait till it hatches. Or, if you area really desperate, just get a hatching elixir and BABAM, you know what pet it is :)