Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Ideas for the Future

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
Here are some hit-all spells that I would like to see implemented in the future:

Ice- Ice Age (720 damage to all enemies, + Legion Shield) This animation could display a desert that quickly freezes over and hits the target for 240 three times in one round. This is NOT over-time damage, so it may be a bit overpowered.
Death- Wither (750 drain damage to all enemies) This one could picture a pleasant scene that rapidly deteriorates by a dark shadow or figure, then diminishes the target's health and gives half back to the user.
Myth- Void (800 damage to all enemies + Remove all negative wards) For this animation I could picture something like a black hole that rapidly expands and consumes the targets, then pulls in all negative wards from the targets.
Fire- Solar Flare (650 damage to all enemies + 500 damage to all enemies over 3 rounds) This animation could picture a distant star in the Spiral that displays a small spark, and a massive heat wave rapidly approaches the enemy afterwards.
Storm- Hurricane (1200 damage to all enemies) For this animation I could see a pleasant island paradise turn quickly into a devouring storm, then pelt the enemy with winds, bolts, and water)
Life- Stampede (700 damage to all enemies, + -40% accuracy to next spell to all enemies) For this one I imagine a stampede of animals, perhaps Elks?
Balance- Spirit Surge (650, 760 OR 870 damage to all enemies) This one could work in the same fashion as Spectral Blast, and the attacks could either be random for every enemy or only random for every use.

All of these would cost at minimum 11 pips to use.

Let me know what you guys think, and remember these are rough sketches so no derogatory comments please. Thanks!

-Aerier