Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I lost my Quest!? Help!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
I got my quest from piper Melville and I went to do what she said and when I did it the quest disappeared I know there is another part to it plz help.

My name is Courtney Mythflower

Administrator
You are currently working on the quest "Steam-Bot Attack" given to you by Engineer Montgomery in the Science Center.

Here's more information about that quest.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Steam-Bot_Attack

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
Professor, please help! I have never before had trouble finding my quests in Celestia, but I think I am done with stormriven and supposed to be going to Stormriven Hall, yet I have nobody sending me there!

Thank you for any help.

Wizard - Cody

Administrator
Destiny Winter on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
Professor, please help! I have never before had trouble finding my quests in Celestia, but I think I am done with stormriven and supposed to be going to Stormriven Hall, yet I have nobody sending me there!

Thank you for any help.

Wizard - Cody
The quest "Cogitator Investigator" given to you by Engineer Montgomery in the Science Center is your current mainline quest.

community@wizard101.com
Oct 13, 2013
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Professor, I need your help. My wizard, Lenora RedFlame, cant find its main quest in Celestia. I would really appreciate if you could help me.