Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many more Arcs?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
How many more Arcs are in this game? I hope a lot! I just hope that after the next Arc the game doesn't end because after seeing people do Khrysalis I think Wizard101 is reaching a bright future once again in the storyline.

Jonathan RoseCloud Lv36

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
There will be at least one more after Morganthe since Kingsisle confirmed more worlds and a new villain. And who knows how many Story arcs after that new villain.
Megan Frostflame Level 95

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Zlyxer on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
How many more Arcs are in this game? I hope a lot! I just hope that after the next Arc the game doesn't end because after seeing people do Khrysalis I think Wizard101 is reaching a bright future once again in the storyline.

Jonathan RoseCloud Lv36
Professor Greyrose has stated that each arc is like a chapter in a book. So far this is only two. There will be many more to come.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
i would guess... judging by the awsomnes of kingsisle...... INFINITE!

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
Most likely. There has been numerous references to other worlds during the storylines. Also they get a lot of money from us, why would they want to stop now? They will probably take a long break before making another arc though.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I have a feeling it will be judged by need as to how far the game goes on. As the worlds progress and become more difficult to play that type of player will have to be playing the game, it's hard to say if they would make the trek to get there and be enough to warrant future development.

Not being that type of player I probably won't have any wizards that actually progress in the game past maybe the end of Avalon any more. For some reason for me it just becomes one slog feast after another and quite boring to play though. It's not that I can't do it it's just that it seems not fun for me. I have gone though AZ with 2 wizards and a 3rd I just left there and I now know it's really not my type of game play. I plan to faze out the last wizard (abracadabra) I took though AZ and keep my Life wizard in KY PT1, I am not currently questing there at all, I gave up in Lost Wood area. I like the game when it is a bit more happy go lucky, whimsical, magical adventure, a lot more stress free and the diversion it's always been from my real life. At a certain point the game just gets too serious and calculating for me and I am not talking about just the game either.

Maybe the fat lady has sung for me, I don't know.

Mary

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I might have to agree with Northlite.
I would happily take another wizard through the first story arch again.
It was fun, funny, and the threat, although very real and there, didn't seem so evil and corrupted.
I feel Morganthe was Kingsisle's beginning stage to maturity. They were going farther from the humor and wonder and more so to a darker story.
The ending to Morganthe, without spoilers, was kinda disappointing.
Malistare's ending was sad and happy, because he was reunited with his wife and saw past all the darkness his mind was clouded with.
I didn't feel a hint of emotion towards Morganthe and her end.