Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea: mass transmute

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I garden DHE's on several of my wizards. This gives me excessive amounts of sandstone and pearls. I have been transmuting the sandstone to sunstone. This takes time because you can only make one at a time. Having the option to transmute more than one at a time would be great and greatly speed up the process.
I am sure many crafters would agree.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Hannah Lifebringer on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
I garden DHE's on several of my wizards. This gives me excessive amounts of sandstone and pearls. I have been transmuting the sandstone to sunstone. This takes time because you can only make one at a time. Having the option to transmute more than one at a time would be great and greatly speed up the process.
I am sure many crafters would agree.
totally agree, nuff said :)

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
I am in favor with this idea!

And while they're at it, the annoying screen that says "You've crafted this!" should be removed. It makes you wait 5 seconds. Which is stupid in my opinion.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The Spiral Twister on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
I am in favor with this idea!

And while they're at it, the annoying screen that says "You've crafted this!" should be removed. It makes you wait 5 seconds. Which is stupid in my opinion.

I dont mind the "you crafted this" because for reagents, it doesnt use a slot timer at all, even though technically it should. I'll take the "you got mail" screen over using a crafting timer slot ANY day of the week

Explorer
May 13, 2013
I couldn't agree MORE. Though I've never gone into this stuff since I'm still a noob, I still agree :P. Usually it would prob take 1 day to just transmute into 3 sunstone. If you needed 90 SUNSTONE, that would take.... Hmmm... I don't know... FOREVER. So basically, yea I totally agree

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Pokebow on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
I couldn't agree MORE. Though I've never gone into this stuff since I'm still a noob, I still agree :P. Usually it would prob take 1 day to just transmute into 3 sunstone. If you needed 90 SUNSTONE, that would take.... Hmmm... I don't know... FOREVER. So basically, yea I totally agree
Transmutes have a 0 cooldown, it takes only as long as it takes to click "create" and then close the little popup window. If it takes you a day to make 3 then you have other issues.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Perfect idea!!!!!!! I remember it taking all day to craft one sandwich station just because of transmuting frost flower into grendelweed... I hope this comes true!

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
seethe42 on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
Transmutes have a 0 cooldown, it takes only as long as it takes to click "create" and then close the little popup window. If it takes you a day to make 3 then you have other issues.
While I agree on the fact that 3 a day is way off, and I do realize that transmutes have zero cooldown, it would still be easier to just push a button and have them all done at once. My computer is slow enough, so having to constantly click out of the "You made this" is rather annoying if I am transmuting multiple items. And I transmute a lot at one time, since I wait for my reagents to fill and then transmute and fill again.

Delaney Stormglade- Level 43 Pyromancer