Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BUG: Winterclaw Stalker in Vestrilund (Sanctuary)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2014
the Winterclaw Stalkers in Vestrilund can generate what i assume is Sanctuary (green global with little green leafs falling)... which is a GLOBAL spell... and thus should increase MY life healing by 50%... but it does not... i get no benefit from the global and my heals are as if Sanctuary was not in play...

i do not know if the Winterclaw Stalkers benefit from it... since i have never seen them cast a heal spell...

one thing of note... the Sanctuary global is not cast directly... but is a result of some spider that comes out and casts a net on me, followed by the Sanctuary global spell going into effect as i just described above...

Survivor
Feb 24, 2014
by this way... this is also true of the Svini Berserkers in Vestrilund...

to re-cap... they cast some spell that a spider comes out, who casts a net over me, i think this does some damage as well, then casts what looks like Sanctuary... and yet, my heal spells are not increased by 50% (and i am a life wizard)...

i am on the quest 'Monster Mash' and one must face both of these types... Winterclaw Stalkers and Svini Beserkers... they are located right next to each other in Vestrilund (Grizzleheim)...

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It only looks like a sanctuary spell, it's a +25% global life damage bubble. You can learn the spell from Loremaster drops or crafting.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2014
seethe42 on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
It only looks like a sanctuary spell, it's a +25% global life damage bubble. You can learn the spell from Loremaster drops or crafting.
ok.... if that is true... then the only difference is that the spell they are casting and Sanctuary is the percentage of increase of heal spells (25% vs. 50%)...

but... i am getting ZERO percentage heal increase with this global on... that is the problem...

Survivor
Feb 24, 2014
oh.. sorry... i just noticed that you said 25% increase to DAMAGE... not HEAL..

Explorer
Aug 25, 2012
seethe42 on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
There currently isn't a way to get a life damage bubble trained.

The only way to get it is from using brown spider TC, or using the item card on the brown spider pet.