Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i get marleybone chelea court ticket?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
i don't know how to get the ticket please help me

Survivor
May 10, 2013
Make sure you finish the Hyde Park quests first. I think you only have to go along with the storyline.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2012
hi i saw this post

do the mainline quests omit some side quests to get on back to track

Christo Thundershade

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Frozenangel4life on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
Chelsea Court follows Hyde Park. You must complete all main storyline quests and will then be sent to Sherlock who will send you on your way.

The Marleybone quest tree is here... it might help you get back on track.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Marleybone_Quest_Tree

Explorer
May 13, 2013
Frozenangel4life on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
Funny thing is I was having the same problem today too! I had my new balance spell quest and I just started Marleybone. I was also wondering how come it wouldn't let me into Chelsea court. But, as you can see from previous comments above, you have to finish the other street first.

Pokebow
Lvl22 Veteran
Lvl0 (Haven't made him yet but planning on)

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
If you finish Hyde Park first, you should be able to get the ticket.......or of course you can just teleport to a friend that's currently in Chelsea Court, but some people consider it rude that you use them as a teleporting pad.......

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
If you've already done hyde park and have the quest to go to Chelsea Court, but can't, I think you must speak to Tracy Castleton who is nearby.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
You have to finish All Main Quests in Hyde Park. Side quests don't matter now. ( Or, they do in some terms ) Anyways, eventually you'll get a ticket.