Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any hidden secrets in Castles?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Is there any castle, of which I can buy for coins, that has secret passage ways!?

Like, Lets say in the desert oasis castle, is there like a tiny tunnel that goes underground, that leads to a small, epic, underground room?

I just want a castle that has secret rooms, passages, ETC

If you know some, say te castle names, just don't say the secrets! I want to find em :D

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Anybody know any!?

I have a lot of gold to spend on one, but I want some secret places where nobody would think to go :D

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
every bundle house has a secret room or passage way. as for castles you that you can just buy from those turtle dudes, then no, i dont think they have any.

Valdus Ghostsword lvl 27

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Wysteria Castle has a hidden area. From where you appear, go as far down to the bottom left as you can. Then you'll see sort of a breezeway leading back towards the main castle. Look to your right, there's a blank wall that you can do the X-Men Shadowcat thing and just walk through, and there's a little room. It isn't much, but it is a hidden room. Try previewing the castle first before purchasing. All things considered, this is an excellent castle, lots of rooms and open space for gardening if you wish.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I'm pretty sure Red Barn Farm has a small secret area outside that you can go into ...
Saffron Sandsword
Master

Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
ValdusGhostsword on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
every bundle house has a secret room or passage way. as for castles you that you can just buy from those turtle dudes, then no, i dont think they have any.

Valdus Ghostsword lvl 27
hold it!!! Do you know if there is a secret passage way, or what ever, in the Majestic Bundle castle??? (sorry i'm a wee bit off topic) I don't know of a castle with secrets that costs gold, but your more likely to find one in the higher lvl worlds. I'm not a very high lvl yet, so i really don't know...
-Abigail PixieHeart Theurgist

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
I have a Majestic Bundle castle. And as far as I know, there's a secret cave thing and the little portal thing has a special dungeon.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Abigail PixieHeart on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
hold it!!! Do you know if there is a secret passage way, or what ever, in the Majestic Bundle castle??? (sorry i'm a wee bit off topic) I don't know of a castle with secrets that costs gold, but your more likely to find one in the higher lvl worlds. I'm not a very high lvl yet, so i really don't know...
-Abigail PixieHeart Theurgist
When going to your pvp arena, look right, you'll see dark marks that looks like a passageway.
They Arcane's Bundle has a ton of secrets to it. And you can make them. XD
The only house that I know that isn't a crown house or bundle is the cheaper Krokotopia house in Krokosphinx. It is on the right side of the Pyramid and you can go into it and see people from there, but they can't see you! (KI, plz don't fix that!)