Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do Wizards nee to do all quets in all areas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2013
I have a Lvl. 48 Life wizard and am starting Celestia but I haven't done all of Grizlehiem (Wintertusk) and got the gear everyone is talking about.
I have a higher Lvl. Balence that is way into Celestia but going back to do wintertust to get the gear but having problems doing that alone it's hard and sometimes using teamup noone arround to do it with.
Any sugestions?...anyone

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
bear182353 on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
I have a Lvl. 48 Life wizard and am starting Celestia but I haven't done all of Grizlehiem (Wintertusk) and got the gear everyone is talking about.
I have a higher Lvl. Balence that is way into Celestia but going back to do wintertust to get the gear but having problems doing that alone it's hard and sometimes using teamup noone arround to do it with.
Any sugestions?...anyone
I didn't think you start Wintertusk until your done with Ravenscar and at level 50

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 69

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
My main reply is when I unlock a world, say when I unlock Zafaria in my lvl 70-73 zone, I check to see if ALL of my side quests in the previous world (Celestia in this case) are done, so when I enter the upcoming world, I don't have to go back and do junk I don't even feel like doing.

I understand how playing as a solo is hard. Since your school doesn't have the strongest attacks, as a , your attacks are beefy, but your health and accuracy are not very reliable. But if you were to find a questing group with quests same or around yours, any group would love someone like you, a healer. I had one for a time in 2011. We met in the Grand Arena in Krokotopia and went up to Counterweight West where we then split ways. I then soloed forever but that's not the point. But even if you just had a group for some part of the main line or one going through Wintertusk it would do you a lot of good. Try to post something on here on the message boards, that's how I came up with the silly name wanted468 XD.

Happy Questing! Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 69

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Have you tried minions they arent the smartest but they can distract enemies

Survivor
Sep 25, 2013
Thank you for all you're replies and I will work on it .