Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't believe I am saying this

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
I can't believe I am saying this, but OMG I can't get my senators gear from Mt. Olympus! I have famed over 50 times and still no judicial senators gear for me! It's weird, senators gear usually drops like flies, oh well I guess I gotta keep farming :/

Spectral Evidence ~ Jacob Pixie/Thunder/Frost/Lotus

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Survivor
Mar 10, 2014
Keep Trying And You Might Find Something

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
I got both outfits on my first and second try, but, you should just keep trying and see what you get.

Rebeca, deh epicalist

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
I can only give you 1 tip, TRY AGAIN XD

--Richard Shadowfountain level 92

Explorer
May 13, 2013
Spectral Evidence on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I can't believe I am saying this, but OMG I can't get my senators gear from Mt. Olympus! I have famed over 50 times and still no judicial senators gear for me! It's weird, senators gear usually drops like flies, oh well I guess I gotta keep farming :/

Don't give up! You will get there! Though I always thought Hades gear is the best.... (FYI in still a noob so I'm probable wrong )

Pokebow
Lvl 18 (I'm getting there)

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Keep trying, you'll eventually get it . If you need help then tell me, I need to farm it too.

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
maybe you should try to get some friends to do it and it might help with the drop rate hope this helps!

Justin moon runner wizard

Eric ice talon wizard

Explorer
May 13, 2013
Spectral Evidence on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:

Don't give up! I've seen people that have gone up to 100 even trying to get their gear. It's all about dedication and time. Hope you can get it!

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
You just gotta keep on trying, that's all I can say.

Blake Skullrider
Lvl 11