Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
the quest for orthurs will not work can some one help me please I can not get in to the tower please help

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
catdog123117 on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
the quest for orthurs will not work can some one help me please I can not get in to the tower please help
It's orthrus. And you must gain your way into the Labyrinth just like anywhere else in the Spiral. Go do main storyline quest until you reach that area. The quest for your level 48 spell and pet will still be there.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
RavenLady777 on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
It's orthrus. And you must gain your way into the Labyrinth just like anywhere else in the Spiral. Go do main storyline quest until you reach that area. The quest for your level 48 spell and pet will still be there.
but the get wont open

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
catdog123117 on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
but the get wont open
Have you reached the labyrinth yet? If not, you have to complete that then go to the tower. If you have completed the quest, there must be a bug and i believe that you can report bugs to KingsIsle. I don't know how to do it-- your going to have to look that up (I think its on their help page)

Oh and can you please specify what you meant by the "gate not opening"?

~AngelcatDemondog

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
AngelcatDemondog on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Have you reached the labyrinth yet? If not, you have to complete that then go to the tower. If you have completed the quest, there must be a bug and i believe that you can report bugs to KingsIsle. I don't know how to do it-- your going to have to look that up (I think its on their help page)

Oh and can you please specify what you meant by the "gate not opening"?

~AngelcatDemondog
I have reported the bug

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
catdog123117 on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
I have reported the bug
Hmm. I have no clue what the matter is then. You have to redo part of the dungeon to open the gate inside the labyrinth, if that helps you any bit. Hopefully you will have a response from Kings Isle.
~AngelcatDemondog