Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting into Nidavellir in Grizzelhiem.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2013
I have went through all the areas an beat the Four Brothers. But I don't know what I'm suppose to do next or who I need to talk to to be able to get into Nidavellir. Would really appreciate it if some one could guide me through the proper steps I need to take an in order to get into those three area's in there.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Rampart2013 on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
I have went through all the areas an beat the Four Brothers. But I don't know what I'm suppose to do next or who I need to talk to to be able to get into Nidavellir. Would really appreciate it if some one could guide me through the proper steps I need to take an in order to get into those three area's in there.
You go to different areas in the world of Grizzleheim, based on your level.

For example: you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:

Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

And I also found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it (like "who gives the quest", and "prequests"). That link also shows the Level Requirements for each area.

If you still have to finish the quest "The Bigger They Are", to defeat Jotun in Nidavellir, this might help too.

I found it easier to do Nidavellir in three parts: Helgrind Warren, Winterdeep Warren, then the Hall of Valor. That way, I eliminated two of his brothers in the first two areas. So there was only Jotun and one of his helpers left. That made it much easier.

This link gives details on the three areas, and it has a good map for Winterdeep Warren that will help you avoid extra battles in that area. Don't forget to pick up the "book" in there too. Before you go "up the ramp" at the end to get Grettir, turn left and the book is in that area.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137877&postcount=6

Also, the yardbird is in Helgrind Warren area, in the Storm Room. The map on the link above has a picture of the yardbird to help you find it.

Good Luck.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You are clearly mistaken. You get the quest to defeat Jotun while finishing Ravenscar. It's a storyline quest. You can't possibly have finished Wintertusk without having access to Nidavellir.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Rampart2013 on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Um... the four brothers? Do you mean Jotun and company? If you do... you already did it. If not, finish Mirkholm Keep, then you will get a quest from Valgard Goldenblade to go there. Look for the weird blue door in the mountainside.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Seethe, you are clearly mistaken. You get the quest to defeat Jotun after you fiinish Mirkholm Keep. Then you move on to Ravenscar and Wintertusk. Let's try and get our facts straight ;).