Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet will not cast Tower Shield at ALL

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I had this pet for about a week, after spending thousands of crowns on mega snacks and hatching with others, I finally got a pet that has the talent to cast Tower Shield. There is only one problem, it has NEVER even cast it after one week of having it. And let's face it, having a pet who can cast a Tower Shield can save me plenty of times in troubles. I notice the same thing about pets who have the ability to cast unicorn, it RARELY happens. I would think we would be given a more better chance of these spells especially after spending a lot of our real money just to get the talents only to be very sorely disappointed with the outcome. I mean come on! It NEVER casts it? Give me a break!

Yours truly,

A very angry customer

Administrator
The Talent that allows your pet a chance to cast Tower Shield is called "Guardian Wall" and more information can be found here
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Guardian_Wall

Which of your pets are you expecting to cast Tower Shield? The more information you can give us up front the more we can assist you.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
My Meow Wing pet has the talent Guardian wall. I hatched it with a flamenco del mureto that already had the ability and unicorn to get the talent from it. I had gotten the talent about a week ago. Ever since I have had it in every single battle I have been in it has not once cast the Tower Shield and it had gotten the Guardian Wall about a week ago.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2013
My bees lifeblade talent is doing the same thing! I sent an e-mail they said they would look into it. I trust their judgement.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
There is only a CHANCE for it to cast when one of the triggers occurs. I know for a fact that Unicorn is a low chance to cast MC, and I'm pretty sure the others are too. Perfectly normal behavior, randomness, sorry for your bad luck.