Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frontier Dragon mount?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I know that you get it for creating your account very early in the game's lifespan, and I think that my account is legible for this mount. Unfortunately, I haven't had as much time to game due to high-school. (You know how it is.) Now, however, I do have a lot of free time on my hands, so I picked gaming back up. When I saw this mount, I was like, "Hey! I can get this!" I don't know where to redeem the code, if there is one, and I'm not even sure if I CAN get the mount. If any Professor could help me out with this, that'd be much appreciated.

Administrator
This item was only available to be obtained in September of 2013 during our fifth birthday celebration.

I'm sorry you missed it but players cannot get this item anymore, it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
Professor Greyrose, I really need you to skip the quest I am on. Sir George Martyn will not appear and no matter anything I try nothing works. I have tried to get in touch with you but I've had no luck. Please help!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009