Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance too plain?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
Hi, my name is BrandonBearBreath and I am a lvl 53 Balance. I just feel that most Balance spells (and the house) are too plain. There are only a few colors that occur in Balance such as tan, red occasionally, and yellow. I wish there were more colors in Balance and maybe even a "background" for Power Nova. Pleas KI add more colors to Balance.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Every school has just a couple colors when it comes to gear, that's what the dye shop is for. It's Balance, not the Rainbow school. Guess what color you get when you mix Fire, Ice and Storm? Take Orange, Light Blue and Purple and what do you get? Reddish Brown/Tan.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
I too am a Balance wizard, and after more than a year of being such ( i mean it took like 2 months just to find the our school ! ) the answer has become quite clear. All of the other schools are outrageously jealous of any Balance wizard! The only exceptions being a few storm or fire wizards which actually believe they're superior. ( neither of those two schools have any entrance exam or IQ level requirements)