Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing idea

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I would love to see some, patches of grass and fall leaves. I was wanting to make an oasis in my Sultan's Palace and realized we don't have patches of green grass. You could even have water puddles, mud puddles, ect..... Even rain like you have for the snowglobes.

Community Leader
I would love more "snowball" effects, but like fireball (rainy fire), thunderball (thunder/rain), even sandball (sandstorm), so many more.

I would love an actual cactus plant in all sizes. And an huge flytrapper plant that would occasionally snap at a fly and eat it.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
While we're on the subject of housing ideas, I'd like to suggest a couple things I think would be better in the housing category.

Idea #1: Housing Item Trading- While I do know that KI has already said the reason they don't do this is so that younger players wouldn't get "cheated" by others trying to get their items, how would this be any different than tc trading? I suggest it to be exactly like the tc trading now except that you'd be trading housing items and not tc.

Idea #2: Full Housing- I know that all houses have a limited amount of items that are allowed to be put in them; however, especially in larger houses and if you enjoy having lots of smaller items, sometimes you'll have, say, (in a ten-room house) seven rooms full and three completely empty, but you aren't allowed to put any more items in your house. I'd love to be able to put as much as I want in my house and only have it "full" when there is no more wall or floor space.

Idea #3: Houses in Shared Banking- This would be only allowed between characters who are both above level sixteen, when you are allowed to buy houses yourself. That way you would be able to buy a house for your lower level char from a higher level char's gold, and you wouldn't have to spend so much time saving up. Also, you could give your old houses to lower lvl chars when you upgrade instead of never using them again and/or selling them.

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
:D I would love for them to have patches of grass items and water puddles. Maybe you could choose different kinds of water, like the Grizzleheim-color water, muddy brown water, Mirror-lake-kinda-water, etc. Also the snowball effects except with different elements would be really cool to have. It would be nice to have rain, instead of just snow. Like the ideas, thanks for posting.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth