Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grendals

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2013
I need help with the grendals. is there a recommended way to kill tem and get the claw for that aincent bird?
the grendals are storm with 620 hp each and im a level 21 ice wizard(Joshua DragonShard) with about 1366 hp. I really need some help!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
joshua dragonshard on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
I need help with the grendals. is there a recommended way to kill tem and get the claw for that aincent bird?
the grendals are storm with 620 hp each and im a level 21 ice wizard(Joshua DragonShard) with about 1366 hp. I really need some help!
Wait about 4-5 levels. You do not need to rush into Grizzleheim duels right at level 20. It will be much easier at level 25+ and you don't need to complete any of it until level 35 to get your spell. At level 26 you will get Blizzard...that will help.

Your health does seem low for Ice though. Get the best gear you can...from the Bazaar not crowns gear.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2013
really!? I have good gear from crowns, and never get anything better from the bazaar.

I'll try that, thanks

Survivor
Feb 08, 2013
gear list-

tiki crown of ------
pixies armor of encanta
krokotopian boots don't know name
heartsteel
ice ring from last achievement
lightning bats amulet
and a death lepracaun or crown card green cycplops( gives a 5 pip 1255 + over three rounds[regeneration])