Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Attributes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Hi, I have never had a good pet in Wizard101 until today when I got the enchanted armament from the boss in Olympus. I was very excited for I have never been able to obtain an amazing pet and get good stats. I decided to ask around and people told me I should use mega snacks and try to train will as much as possible. So after an hour of training and using all of my best snacks, I GET THE STAT OF 14 HEALTH?! I am very aggravated because it seems everyone else can get good stats besides me. I actually got the worst stat(and i'm serious) my pet could get and I fed it great stuff. I really need help and advice on what to do. Also if it helps I am not a paid member however I have bought my way to Marleybone including Olympus

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
NickHG. on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I have never had a good pet in Wizard101 until today when I got the enchanted armament from the boss in Olympus. I was very excited for I have never been able to obtain an amazing pet and get good stats. I decided to ask around and people told me I should use mega snacks and try to train will as much as possible. So after an hour of training and using all of my best snacks, I GET THE STAT OF 14 HEALTH?! I am very aggravated because it seems everyone else can get good stats besides me. I actually got the worst stat(and i'm serious) my pet could get and I fed it great stuff. I really need help and advice on what to do. Also if it helps I am not a paid member however I have bought my way to Marleybone including Olympus
I don't feed my pets mega snacks i just use the snack from what school it say the sword and shield pet I just feed it balance snacks it a teen right now don't know what the stats are yet it on my storm wizard. Right now I will tell you when I get it to adult.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Here is a link to show what talents your pet can/could get.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Enchanted_Armament

Altho some of the Armament talents maybe sought for it is possible the "good" pets you are seeing in the game are the work of hatches to get them that way.

Getting a good pet may take some time and work on your part.

Mary

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
The snacks you feed your pet WON'T determine which talents they get, this is already predetermined and can't be changed but feeding you pet the snacks it likes or loves will give more exp and therefore your pet will level up a little faster.
I too had trouble finding/getting a really good pet but they are out there believe me . Also, you may wish to consider hatching your enchanted armament pet when it reaches adult to gain a talent you really want, oh BTW the health stat, like mana boost etc, increases when you do more training. I do know this for a fact because my Evil Sandman started with a base rate of +10 to health and now adds +64 to my health and likewise for mana.
I hope you get the awesome pet you want
James Dreamweaver Lvl 95+