Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mounts.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2012
I was thinking with my friends about new mounts. I thought of a four person Woolly Mammoth mount, two people on each tusk and two on the back. The person who owns the mount would be on the neck on the mammoth (basically the back). I REALLY REALLY want it. I was also thinking about a Snow Leopard. A simple white and black mount. The shape of a panther, tiger etc. I was also thinking about a Llama! I know you could get one "once" the fa-la-la llama but I want one to. A simple 1 person mount. (obviously) That could be brown, white, black or gray. I think you should be able to pick the color of it in the crown shop out of those colors. I know this is pretty long but I hope SOMEONE reads it.

Maria DaisyHeart Level 77 wizard.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
It's not that long. And I like your ideas, especially the snow leopard. I'm not sure they would make the Woolly Mammoth be a four person mount, but they might make it a three (two on tusks, one on back.) I like the Llama idea too, it would be nice to have a llama that didn't wear ice skates and a santa hat, and wasn't just limited time offer. I'm not sure they would let you choose the color, but you never know, and that would be cool.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Defender
May 11, 2012
There are so many mounts already, but I was surprised that when KI came out with Zafaria, they didn't come out with a zebra mount. That would have been cool. Plus, there are so many pets out there that would make really cool mounts.

Autumn FairyDreamer Level 79

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
I don't know why everyone wants a mount because of the way it looks. I got a enchanted broom so I could move faster. Anyways, those mounts sound cool, but I won't get anymore mounts unless they are cheap.

-lucas shadowmender level 32