Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Hi,

If I purchase for example the "Pagoda Gauntlet" bundle, it says it comes with some weapons/armor redeemable up to level 90.

Does this mean I can keep claiming level appropriate gear or that I can only claim one level set one time? Like if I am level 30 and get the level 30 items, will i keep claiming higher level sets as I play? or is it only worth waiting until level 90 to buy these bundles?

Thanks!

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
You can only get one set of gear per pack. lets say you are level 50 so you buy the level 50 gear since it is better than your current gear. Then, lets say you become level 60 and you want the level 60 gear from that pack, the only way to do this is to buy another pack. If the gear available for your level beats your current gear, then yes it is worth it. The gear may not be as good as other gear as you level up, but that happens with every type of gear.
Hope this helped!
Grace 79

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Thanks, that's what I thought. Seems kind of a waste to buy a bundle at level 33, when I will just be replacing my gear every 5 levels or so.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
No, it means you can claim it at any level. The different items will stay in your gift box until you redeem each. Once you buy the bundle you can see each level of gear and decide when you wish to redeem. If you want the Pagoda, you can redeem just that to run the dungeon at lower levels and save the gear until a higher level.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
seethe42 on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
No, it means you can claim it at any level. The different items will stay in your gift box until you redeem each. Once you buy the bundle you can see each level of gear and decide when you wish to redeem. If you want the Pagoda, you can redeem just that to run the dungeon at lower levels and save the gear until a higher level.
Oh ok, well that would be fine, thanks!

Explorer
Nov 23, 2011
"Thanks, that's what I thought. Seems kind of a waste to buy a bundle at level 33, when I will just be replacing my gear every 5 levels or so."

If you eventually run more than one character, than multiple characters can wear it when they are the appropriate level. I have a set of the Hawkrider outfit at level 40 that I think four of my characters have worn when they were in their 40s, and the two who are in their 20s will probably eventually wear it too.

-Michael