Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i am so confused

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
i am lvl 61 (on my main wizard) and just starting in zafaria (i have the quest to go in the Savannah) but i also think i should start on wintertusk so i can get my lvl 70+ utility spells but i am afraid i will level up to much and lvl up to much again in zafaria so what should i do wait until lvl 70 to do it or... what?

Kyle Earthshard () Level 61

Kane Star () Level 24

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
leveling up is always good, are you saying you don't want to level up?

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Grace Dreamrider on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
leveling up is always good, are you saying you don't want to level up?
i am just saying i dont want to be lvl 72 and just beggining in zafaria.

Kane star () Level 24

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
You don't want to level up? You shouldn't worry about being over-leveled, you can never be. I mean never. It's always good to be a few levels higher than your suppose to.

~ Vanessa

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
wouldn't it be kinda weird to see a 69 questing in the Savannah. you know what would be nice? the ability to set how low the xp can be. not raise it but make it lower. for wintertusk i mean.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Players interested in maintaining PvP rank may wish to avoid leveling up. The higher your level in PvP the higher the level of your opponents. Some feel PvP success depends on keeping your level as low as you can while maximizing resources in terms of gear and spells.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
I'm level 87 and just finished Wintertusk. It's designed for level 50 wizards so, you won't get as much xp as you would in your quests in Zafaria. I never leveled up once during the whole thing.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
DanTheTerrible on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
Players interested in maintaining PvP rank may wish to avoid leveling up. The higher your level in PvP the higher the level of your opponents. Some feel PvP success depends on keeping your level as low as you can while maximizing resources in terms of gear and spells.
well i only do practice pvp every once in a full moon (not a blue moon that's exaggerated) i have crowns but i don't want to waste them on ranked pvp which is something i won't really get into all that much. and don't even get me started on tournament prices.

Kane Star () Level 24