Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
I do not understand why I have not gotten any training points, since I bought the Silver bundle?
I am lvl 34 and Balanced, and cannot train in anything.
what do I need to do to remedy this?
Buying cards is getting expensive.
Thank you anyone for help.

Administrator
You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. This means you will receive them at level 4, 8, 12, 16 and 20. After level 20, you will receive one training point every 5 levels. You can also receive training points through certain quests. In order to learn higher level spells of a school, you have to first learn the lower level spells.

If you make a mistake, visit Mr Lincoln in Golem Court. He will let you buy your Training Points back with Crowns, and you will lose those spells. You must be at least level 12 to buy back your Training Points. This transaction costs Crowns.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
Don't worry about training points. When you get to celestia you should be able to get quit a bet 2 or more not sure been awhile sense i have been there. Good luck on trying to get training points.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
david silvercloud5... on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
I do not understand why I have not gotten any training points, since I bought the Silver bundle?
I am lvl 34 and Balanced, and cannot train in anything.
what do I need to do to remedy this?
Buying cards is getting expensive.
Thank you anyone for help.
Professor Greyrose explained how you get training points in her reply.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the Silver Bundle"?

Do you mean the Majestic Bundle, where you get the Silver Lance items? Details for that bundle are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Majestic_Bundle_Gift_Card

You do not get any training points when you buy a bundle or cards. You can get either crowns or a monthly membership, but no training points.

At Level 34, you should have some training points by now. When you are in the game on your wizard, press "c" to look at your character's statistics. On the left side of that page, you should see "training points" with a number below it. That is how many you have.

When you got your first training point from the quest "Enrollment", there was a pop-up message from Headmaster Ambrose and he explained that you could go to any of the other schools in Ravenwood (besides your own primary school), and choose a secondary school to start learning their spells by using the training points.

In case you need it, here are details from the "Enrollment" quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Enrollment#tab=Quest_Information

And here is another link with more details about Training Points:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Training_Points

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
I know I can but back all the training points I have used, but I would then be running around spending the majority of those points on the same spells. Is there a selective buy back as I have taken myth and storm for my ice and surprise surprise have run out of training points. In reality I would want to buy only those spells back and keep the sun and star schools spells I have learnt.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
IN short, your answer is ...No!!

Buying back TP's is an All or Nothing thing.

You'll have to buy back at the whatever cost per tp

then go out and rebuy the spells yo uwant.

If you want Feignt for Death, you have to buy everything up to that spell as well.

If you want just Gargantuan, you need to start at teh beginning and buy each fist spell up to it.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
if you're level 34, you have obtained 8 training points by leveling up AND the enrollment quest from completing a lot of unicorn way.

AT LEVEL 95, you can obtain 21 by level up, 1 from enrollment (idk if it is a main quest or a side)

If you completed all the Training point quests ( not including enrollment), you can get up to 20 ( if you made it to final world you can get 20 from quests)

you can't even buy all the school trainable spells in ravenwood, dyogwn, niles and the balance teacher is worth: 9x7+4= 67 TRAINING POINTS TO BUY all those spells! at lvl 95 you won't have enough tp to buy all of them! make sure you don't mistake it cause it WILL cost real money (you know that crowns ARE expensive)
AT LEVEL 95, COMPLETED ALL QUESTS WITH " training points" will equal you to: up to 13,000 crowns! that you would have to buy a $25 in crowns in order to buy back all of them! 13,000 crowns for a buy back of 41 training points! wow! probaly 60% or more of the crowns is to mr lincoln lol. these crowns probaly are recycled spent crowns to others