Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2014
I was wondering. I am a Necromancer , and I just bought new garb (gear/outfits) to make me look the part. When I started looking through the Bazaar's wands/staffs, I was thinking of stitching a really cool staff I found to my Levee Breaking Lute. However, I am not a high enough level (I'm a level 40) to use it yet. If I stitched it with something else (to use the lute's power, just with the staffs looks), would I still be able to use the staff?

Thank you! :D

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
not until you are the right level, stitching changes the looks only

Explorer
Jan 27, 2011
americassuiteheart... on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering. I am a Necromancer , and I just bought new garb (gear/outfits) to make me look the part. When I started looking through the Bazaar's wands/staffs, I was thinking of stitching a really cool staff I found to my Levee Breaking Lute. However, I am not a high enough level (I'm a level 40) to use it yet. If I stitched it with something else (to use the lute's power, just with the staffs looks), would I still be able to use the staff?

Thank you! :D
It depends on how you are stitching. I am the same way, my Necromancer is nearly entirely stitched (hahaha Death joke). If you go to the woman to stitch, you will have 2 different windows. One says appears, the other says stats. Which ever item you choose for stats, that's the level you will need to be to use that item. The item that you're choosing as the appearance is just for show.

For example:

You stitch a bow and a wand together.
The bow you choose as the appearance.
The wand for it's stats.
The wand requires you to be level 50 to use it, so if you stitch these two items together as stated you will get a bow that has the wand's stats. Meaning you will have to be level 50 to use the new item (since you chose the wands stats)

Hope I cleared up any or all of your questions XD

Morgrim, Lvl. 81 Necromancer