Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for After khrysalis

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2009
We all know that the margin the saga is going to come to a end in khrysalis part 2 but I have an I idea that maybe while are friends at kingsisle are working on the new storyline they could make a option to scale all the enemies to level 100 cause we all know there are some pretty epic pieces of gear out there but is just to weak to do anything in khrysalis. Maybe to make us work for it even make us play through the entre game again at level 100 against enemies scaled to level 100. This is just a suggestion I can understand why kingsisle might not want to do this though since wizard101 has sooo many enemies and so much gear. It would be almost impossible to rank up it all but maybe only do half the stuff you see people using the most like waterworks unseen gear senor gear in wizard city :) I think this would be awesome and I would like to think at least most of the other wizards would too especially the ones that enjoy a challenge like me

Explorer
Jan 27, 2011
Clumsy Sebastion L... on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
We all know that the margin the saga is going to come to a end in khrysalis part 2 but I have an I idea that maybe while are friends at kingsisle are working on the new storyline they could make a option to scale all the enemies to level 100 cause we all know there are some pretty epic pieces of gear out there but is just to weak to do anything in khrysalis. Maybe to make us work for it even make us play through the entre game again at level 100 against enemies scaled to level 100. This is just a suggestion I can understand why kingsisle might not want to do this though since wizard101 has sooo many enemies and so much gear. It would be almost impossible to rank up it all but maybe only do half the stuff you see people using the most like waterworks unseen gear senor gear in wizard city :) I think this would be awesome and I would like to think at least most of the other wizards would too especially the ones that enjoy a challenge like me
Actually, a lot of players are forgetting that there are still 2 other worlds to be brought to life that have been mentioned in game: Mirage and Polaris. I have heard of both worlds at least twice in the main quest dialogue from both Zafaria in Stone Town and Wysteria. That right there can be another 10-20 levels added to the level cap. Also, I have been told from a friend that was told by Professor Greyrose that there are (I think, though not entirely sure) 12 Chapters to the Wizard101 storyline and we're only on Chapter 2, so even though Khrysalis might be coming to a close (which is sad because I absolutely love the music and theme, and I have yet to make it there lol) there's still a LOT more to be revealed. XD

Morgrim, Lvl 81

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Nightblood1995 on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
Actually, a lot of players are forgetting that there are still 2 other worlds to be brought to life that have been mentioned in game: Mirage and Polaris. I have heard of both worlds at least twice in the main quest dialogue from both Zafaria in Stone Town and Wysteria. That right there can be another 10-20 levels added to the level cap. Also, I have been told from a friend that was told by Professor Greyrose that there are (I think, though not entirely sure) 12 Chapters to the Wizard101 storyline and we're only on Chapter 2, so even though Khrysalis might be coming to a close (which is sad because I absolutely love the music and theme, and I have yet to make it there lol) there's still a LOT more to be revealed. XD

Morgrim, Lvl 81
About those chapters actually if your right there were on the forth chapter not the second.
Because Malistare saga would be first then grizzleheim/wintertusk would be second, Wysteria would be third, and morganthe would be fourth

Explorer
Jan 27, 2011
Clumsy Sebastion L... on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
About those chapters actually if your right there were on the forth chapter not the second.
Because Malistare saga would be first then grizzleheim/wintertusk would be second, Wysteria would be third, and morganthe would be fourth
I dont know if the side worlds would be considered a separate chapter, considering how the Malistaire chapter had a villain and so does the second chapter with Morganthe. Since the side worlds are completely optional, I don't think they count as a chapter in their own lol but I see where you got the idea XD

R.I.P.
Morgrim, Lvl. 82