Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2012
Hello I Going Make New Wizard Cause My Death IS OLD Can Someone REcamend A NAme And Type Wizard And Why PLZ And Thx

Survivor
Dec 27, 2012
Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
Survivor
Feb 01, 2014
Depends I break schools into two areas: Spirit- Myth, Life, Death Elemental- Fire, Ice, Storm. I would not do Balance ever but if I was going to make a Spirit character and I already have Death it would be Myth and Elemental would be Storm. I like those Schools. I don't know about first names but for a fire guy something like FireWall or FireBlade sounds good, Ice maybe Frost, Storm ThunderCaster or something. Death something Wraith would be cool, Myth I personally use this one but TrollCaster, I don't know about Life or Balance. just a few ideas, take 'em or leave 'em Mate

Marcus WindBlade

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
storm Kane thunder pants Ice Ashley ice breath death Marcus mist caster and life Taylor smith caster the end of my topic
"my sadly retired life is gone but that can not stop me from being my best of the ice"

Survivor
Jan 23, 2014
its cool to put a cool name that kind of encorages you. then, put the name of your school, just put a name that you think is like a ice thing or fire thing,
just like Blaze LifeHammer!
Arthur StoryWard

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012