Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

X button

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
I realized that when ever u need to do something or talk to someone the game tells u to press X, but now for some reason it doesn't tell me to press X to talk to someone for a quest or do pet games , and other stuff. Can someone tell me why or how to fix it?

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Happens alot to my wizards.
Exit to the title screen,a nd come back in.
If that doesn't work, exit completely and restart the game

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ThexBestxWizard on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
I realized that when ever u need to do something or talk to someone the game tells u to press X, but now for some reason it doesn't tell me to press X to talk to someone for a quest or do pet games , and other stuff. Can someone tell me why or how to fix it?
Have to tried pushing X anyway? It works with the pet games. Not sure about the "other stuff"

Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
i was talking to sir pike when i finished with the quest sir pike didn't talk to me anymore and that happened to my friend so i stop questing.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Sometimes when that happens to me, the best solution is walk away a few steps until the arrow reappears, then walk back. Beware of getting caught in battle if enemies are nearby!

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Karic1010 on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
i was talking to sir pike when i finished with the quest sir pike didn't talk to me anymore and that happened to my friend so i stop questing.
Yesterday the same thing happened to me in drum jungle just log on and talk to sir pike