Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila- Mount Olympus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
I was wondering if after you get all three tokens and the person says to solve her puzzle, do you have to do that fight? I tried all possible combinations and still had to fight, and I was wondering if I was just wasting time. If whatever you do does decide whether you have to fight or not, would anyone know why any combination didn't work for me?
-Lauren DragonTail

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Lauren Dragotnail on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering if after you get all three tokens and the person says to solve her puzzle, do you have to do that fight? I tried all possible combinations and still had to fight, and I was wondering if I was just wasting time. If whatever you do does decide whether you have to fight or not, would anyone know why any combination didn't work for me?
-Lauren DragonTail
No you don't have to do the fight. You did the wrong combination. It's Elephant, Minotaur, Archer.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Lauren Dragotnail on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
-Lauren DragonTail
I looked the battle combo puzzle up online and did the sequence as they said and no battle for me.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?367098-Illustrated-Guide-to-the-Mount-Olympus-Puzzle

Mary

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
The Sequence is Left,Right,Middle. I have never had to fight them with that combo.

Jonathan Dragonblade (level 60)

Survivor
Sep 25, 2012
I didn't haft to fight them ether ( )

( Aaron ashbane )
(level 34)