Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting messed up?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
Ok I was doing well in crafting till I made it to mooshu and it said craft the seal of seraphim so I buy it and then wait till tomorrow to craft it cause my timer was restarting but then today I go to craft it and it's not in my back pack to craft it nor at the giver [TOSHIO] and I don't know why it doesn't have it no more can someone help me please I wanna wanna get back to crafting

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
ZacharySteele116 on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
Ok I was doing well in crafting till I made it to mooshu and it said craft the seal of seraphim so I buy it and then wait till tomorrow to craft it cause my timer was restarting but then today I go to craft it and it's not in my back pack to craft it nor at the giver [TOSHIO] and I don't know why it doesn't have it no more can someone help me please I wanna wanna get back to crafting
Try looking at the requirements for the recipe. You need a different table.

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
do you have the equipment crafting station? you need that to craft the ring :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Others have posted this...you need an equipment crafting table. If you don't have the proper table, the recipe will not show up. This can be purchased right in Mooshu or at the Bazaar.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
Others have posted this...you need an equipment crafting table. If you don't have the proper table, the recipe will not show up. This can be purchased right in Mooshu or at the Bazaar.

I was unaware that crafting recipes could be bought at the bazaar

Nicholas level 72

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
I thought u could just buy the ring at the bazaar and pull it off that's what I did