Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Library Archives

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
I have had the wallflower quest for quite some time, and the last one I have to find is in the Library Archives. I went there and there was a sigil, yet it wasn't glowing! I really want to go find the wallflower, yet I have no idea how to access the Library Archives! Please help.

Amber SpiritShade Magus Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sball321 on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
I have had the wallflower quest for quite some time, and the last one I have to find is in the Library Archives. I went there and there was a sigil, yet it wasn't glowing! I really want to go find the wallflower, yet I have no idea how to access the Library Archives! Please help.

You get access to the Library Archives with the Side Quest, "In The Stacks". This link shows details on that quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:In_the_Stacks

On that link, you can click on "prequests" to see what you might have missed.

And this link shows all of the quests (Main, Side, Crafting, etc.) in case you need more info:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wysteria_Quest_Tree

You can click on any quest on that link for details.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sball321 on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:

Just like anything else, there is a quest for this dungeon. Go see the librarian. He will give you the quest.