Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Pre-paid Membership cards!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
I have a $60 gamestop gift card and I'm thinking about putting all of it towards Wizard101 pre-paid cards. I noticed there was a deal for existing members to pay only $60 for one year of membership. Instead of $39 pre-paid cards that are mostly for in-game items, why not add bundles like $39, get 3 months of membership and 2500 crowns and a free pet that gives you storm blade or storm lord. Hope this gets added, I really want a year of membership for $60 but I can't get it with a credit card.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Imawizard66 on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
I have a $60 gamestop gift card and I'm thinking about putting all of it towards Wizard101 pre-paid cards. I noticed there was a deal for existing members to pay only $60 for one year of membership. Instead of $39 pre-paid cards that are mostly for in-game items, why not add bundles like $39, get 3 months of membership and 2500 crowns and a free pet that gives you storm blade or storm lord. Hope this gets added, I really want a year of membership for $60 but I can't get it with a credit card.
It's not likely they will add them for a year membership. But you could buy 6 $10 cards and get 6 months of membership instead of the more expensive bundle cards. As for the $39 idea, you can do that with $10 cards. Buy 4 $10 cards, use 3 for membership and 1 for crowns. For $40 you get 3 months membership and 5000 crowns. You can mix them with the $20 if you like those pets better. The links below will show you what pets you get depending on when you redeem the card code.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:GameStop_$10_USA_Gift_Card
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:GameStop_$20_USA_Gift_Card