Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get to lvl 60 fast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
Ok, i put this in WCity because it doesn't really have to do with the worlds. But i just really want to lvl up super fast to 60 for the waterworks gear for my storm wiz!

Colin Stormwraith, Lvl 17
Mitchell Hawkeyes, Lvl 52
Alex Firewalker Lvl 20
Jack Legend Lvl 47
Boris Liontamer Lvl 9

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
the only way to level up in this game is to go through the storyline. quests are the only way to gain xp. and if you go around doing only side quests, you're gonna get nowhere fast. theres not enough side quests to level up that way, so just go through the storyline and you should get there by the end of celestia

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
StormMantis on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Ok, i put this in WCity because it doesn't really have to do with the worlds. But i just really want to lvl up super fast to 60 for the waterworks gear for my storm wiz!

Colin Stormwraith, Lvl 17
Mitchell Hawkeyes, Lvl 52
Alex Firewalker Lvl 20
Jack Legend Lvl 47
Boris Liontamer Lvl 9
There's no such thing as shortcuts here... do the quests, including side quests to level up. that's it.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
There is no 'fast' way to get to that level. Just quest and you'll get there... eventually....

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
If you do every dungeon between Wizard City and Dragonspyre twice. You should come very close to LvL 60.
You'll need a friend that has it all open, and who will take you there, or a second account you can use to port and fight with.
That should solve your problem.
Should take about 2 days to complete all dungeons to end of Dragonspyre.
The Celestian Dungeons and above are level oriented, if yo ujump in too early, yo uget a smaller % of the experience.
Hope this helps.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Ok, the thing is, even if you do make it, the waterworks gear is EXTREMELY hard to get.

I have tried at least 10 times and haven't gotten it. It might just be a big fat waste to do the dungeon like it has been for me for like, ever.

~Angela Gem, lvl 82

Survivor
Jul 05, 2013
Tricky question! Well if your going to spend money you could do Winterbone?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The fastest way to level up to 60 IS to play the storyline. It really depends on how much free time you have to play. There's really no shortcuts because dungeons only give full XP once, half XP once then no XP.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Sarg042 on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
If you do every dungeon between Wizard City and Dragonspyre twice. You should come very close to LvL 60.
You'll need a friend that has it all open, and who will take you there, or a second account you can use to port and fight with.
That should solve your problem.
Should take about 2 days to complete all dungeons to end of Dragonspyre.
The Celestian Dungeons and above are level oriented, if yo ujump in too early, yo uget a smaller % of the experience.
Hope this helps.
Good info, can someone make a list of the dungeons for us, that would be amazing!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Hi,

Wintertusk quests give allot of experience. If you have not already started Grizzlehiem, it could take some work to get there. Probably would help to quest with friends too.

Best of luck,
Flint

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
May I suggest playing a week straight, not even stopping for rest? I would think you would get to level 60 by the end of it. Possibly even time to do enough dungeons you actually get the gear.
-Lauren Dragontail

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
The only way is to do quest, main or side. I got one level today from side quest completely. :)

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 57 theurgist

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
On my death Character, it took me over a month, and about 10 trips a day through WW to get the entire set of gear.
However, just last week, my Balance hit 60, and I got the tunic and boots in 3 passes
It's a random chance of drop, and I've seen the gear drop exceptionally fast, or exceptionally slow.
If you want the gear, just keep pushing through. It'll drop eventually