Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i get krokopinix

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2013
how do I get to krokofinix because I got a quest stone cold and I cant get to it

thanks form, chase5768

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
chase5768 on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
how do I get to krokofinix because I got a quest stone cold and I cant get to it

thanks form, chase5768
I don't know of any quest called "Stone Cold" in Krokotopia. Check your Quest Log File again to see where this quest is.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
im stuck trying to get a frozen fire gem for a spell but i cant get on some boat that is supposed to take me to krokosphinx.cn someone please help me

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AluraMist2 on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
I don't know of any quest called "Stone Cold" in Krokotopia. Check your Quest Log File again to see where this quest is.
Sorry. I did find a quest called "Stone Cold" for Fire Wizards. Details are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Stone_Cold_(Fire)

This happens many times throughout the game. We get a quest (like the ones from our teachers) to go to an area that we have not opened yet.

Continue to follow the Main Storyline quests, and eventually you will gain access to take the boat over to The Krokosphinx.

First you must complete the main storyline quests in The Pyramid of The Sun. This link shows the three main locations in Krokotopia, which are The Pyramid of The Sun, The Krokosphinx, and The Tomb of Storms:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Krokotopia

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
you need to beat the place past it alter of kings hoped this helped

Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
To get there you must get premission from a guy in the oasis to ride the boat there!

Brandon AshSword, Level 13

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
you have to do a dungeon and beat the boos and then you get to the next place

CharlesFireHeart lvl 66

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
AluraMist2 on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
I don't know how to get to the krokifinks