Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blade of the felled titan impossible to get

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
Hi guys, Galen owlheart here Level 93. I have done cronus for months now, and sadly, i have done cronus one 135 times. Thats right 135. Guess what? No athame. I have the ring, I even have the amulet of divine infulence. I have hades robe of sorrowful life. I have the Hades offensive boots and that's it.
But yet I have no athame, I have tried and tried and tried. Is there any way to increase drop rates at all cause I over one hundred times is ridiculous. I know its random but come on you have got to be kidding me.

Thanks for listening comment if you agree or disagree
Thank you

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Galen Owlheart on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Hi guys, Galen owlheart here Level 93. I have done cronus for months now, and sadly, i have done cronus one 135 times. Thats right 135. Guess what? No athame. I have the ring, I even have the amulet of divine infulence. I have hades robe of sorrowful life. I have the Hades offensive boots and that's it.
But yet I have no athame, I have tried and tried and tried. Is there any way to increase drop rates at all cause I over one hundred times is ridiculous. I know its random but come on you have got to be kidding me.

Thank you
I have the blade of the felled titan but you have the amulet of divine influence? WOW I have farmed for that amulet far too long. It did take me a while to get the athame and its drop rate needs to be increased along with the drop rate of the amulet.

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
I'm not so sure about that. I have 3 or 4 in my shared bank alone. It is not even an uncommon drop. I do not believe you have tried 135 times and have not got it. Sorry. Not buying that one. Make sure your backpack and bank are empty and try again.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Hi this is random but I think that it would be some bit easier if you could trade gear because I have a high level fire and was somebody with Zeus and got some Ares spear of life or something I know what you mean with cronus.

Blaze Spellcaster
Hunter Spellcaster
Luke Spellcaster

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
Sorry but sadly it is true and i have checkedbmy bank

Galen owlheart 93

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Galen Owlheart on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:

Thank you
135 times is not that many really for a quick 5 minute battle thats repeatable just walking up to type.

try 600 hades runs no divine no good robe ( this is low i am sure compared to some since i stopped farming this a while back now)

try lore master over 53,000 times no joke here missing still 3 spells on my kids storm. used this toon to farm for all my characters spells thats why the count is so high now.

I have over 10k trying for deer spell on my new death. people always say craft it or buy packs well at level 30 making this is not possible and i did buy packs 60k in crowns worth no deer such a sad waste same difference as going to drop money on blackjack table. was trying to avoid having to do this farm again on another wizard my final one yay :D

i still like w101 and p101 even know updates lack and how pets, loot drops happen i still play. :D

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
You farmed that many times?!?!
Maybe you are trying to tell me something or that is really the amount of times you have farmed. If so, that stinks a lot ;(. But, 135 is still a lot for cronus. Like in the comments above, it was said that he is a common drop. So it is pretty outrageous for this to happen. Its not like the numbers you have dealt with, but this is crazy for a common drop.

Galen Owlheart Lvl 93

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
I can't believe you farmed that many times! Even if something like that happens you should just go back on online right now and keep farming for the blade of the felled titan I know you will get it soon. In fact I am farming it right now and am willing to help you. I am usually on at 3:30pm to 5:30pm and am usually on scarecrow realm. If no one there I go to the top full realms looking for people to do Cronus with if you can meet up with me I can help you get this Blade of the Felled Titan so you can finally stop farming. lol

Ryan Duskspear Level 95 Death