Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teachers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I would like if we could fight our teachers in their towers in ravenwood. When you reach level 50 they should spawn whenever you enter the tower and they have very high health depending on your level. Like if you were a level 90 the teachers should have at least 25,000 health. This is a good way to take your frustration out on a teacher rather than on your friends and family.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Yah, just seeing Dworygn cast a spell in the first place could be interesting for members of my school!
IGN: Diana Raveneyes

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
That would be fun. Whenever Cyrus insults me in quest dialogue I would just go kill him in his tower. Uh ... nothing, Cyrus! (Hopes he doesn't see this post.)

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
It would be fun and quite useful if we could "spar" with our teachers & get actual lessons. Like when we earned a new spell, instead if just adding it, they'd show us how to best use it. This would be optional, as experienced players might already know, but i've seen a lot of players who could use some tips, and it would make the school part of the story seem more real. We should go to class once in a while.