Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
Hello,

I have a question pertaining to a certain castle I would like to buy which comes in the bundle called " The Hive Bundle" and would like to know, if possible, if or when it might come out to purchase online since I can not buy it at a gamestop.

Thanks,
Jeffrey HawkRider

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
It seems to me that the most recent bundle that has come to the online store is the Dino bundle. That bundle has been out for way over a year now so you are probably out of luck until then or until you can buy it at a gamestop.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
axade on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

I have a question pertaining to a certain castle I would like to buy which comes in the bundle called " The Hive Bundle" and would like to know, if possible, if or when it might come out to purchase online since I can not buy it at a gamestop.

Thanks,
Jeffrey HawkRider
In this reply, Professor Greyrose explains the lifespan of a prepaid bundle card:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/second-request-regarding-bundles-8ad6a41a4304fe7c01436349a4873067

She said:

Here's the lifespan of a prepaid bundle card.
  1. The card is available in retail locations in the USA
  2. The card is available on the Wizard101.com website.
  3. The card is retired and no longer available.

This timeline will differ for different cards and retailers, however as cards are sold out/aged out of the stores, they are placed on the Wizard101.com website to purchase.

If you have access to a prepaid card that was purchased in the USA you can redeem it from anywhere in the world, provided it is redeemed at Wizard101.com and not one of our partner sites like Gameforge or Taomee.

community@wizard101.com