Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Housing Items Allowed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Ok, the houses and the land they come with just keep getting bigger. Like Necropolis, Azteca from Dino Bundle, even the new Bee house. The problem is even with having the bric brac potion which only adds an additional 50 more items is still not enough to make our homes look homey. We need to have and be allowed to store more house items. And for almost a 1000 crowns there should be an addition 150 items allowed not 50. This is a little unresonable. I can't craft all the items like cherry pies and store plates and make addtional cabinets ect ect and fill my home. It looks empty even spreading it out isn't cutting it. This is really not what I expected to be able to decorate it the way I would like it. Especially only having limited housing items that we use over and over again in other homes we buy. It doesn't allow our creativity in adding detail such as candles and plants and more pictures here and there to make our homes look full. I have tried compromising but there just isnt any, especially with these huge homes we can not fill up. The Azteca Dino bundle home would be awesome place to play tag if we could fill it up using more trees and what not. Please pleaseee allow more housing at least up to 500 spaces inside and out. I wanted to put more xmas lights more nutcrackers, ect ect to deck the halls house out but with no luck it still looked scrappy and not as festive as i wanted it. Can we please have more items allowed. Your input and feedback would be much appreciated TY.

Administrator
You can use the elixir as many times as you like, up to a total of 300 decorating spaces per zone.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
You can use the elixir as many times as you like, up to a total of 300 decorating spaces per zone.
Professor, I have tried to use it and I am unclear by what you mean per zone. I have tried to add more pets, more manaquins and so forth, and it just will not allow me to add anymore. It gives me a total of only 300 inside the house and a total of 300 outside the whole area. I would love to be able to have totals of 500 inside house and outside. I would love for you to clarify what you mean by zone since we do not have this broken down to understand what this means. TY for your response much help is appreciated.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Yep just went a bought a few more crowns to test this theory and to no avail, after going into everyone in the house to try to buy bric brac for more spaces it says "Housing area has maximum housing slots" so no it isnt allowing me to add more than 300 items inside and outside of our homes. This is truly sad sad situation. I does not let me add more stuff. I can't put plates and all the little additional whatnots that should go in a kitchen therefore now i can not craft gold plates to add a nice touch to my home. I am truly disappointed. My knack I love is to decorate my homes and make beautiful gardens as well as pet and mount collect. But most of all my house and crafting and my garden are the most important to me that I love but now I am limited. I feel lost without this opportunity.

Administrator
Pets and Mannequins in particular have their own limits.
Players can have up to 50 pets in a housing area at one time; that's 50 in a Dorm, 50 inside your Castle and 50 outside your Castle!

Players can have up to seven mannequins of each gender in a housing area at one time. Seven male and seven female in a Dorm, seven male and seven female inside your Castle and seven male and seven female outside your Castle!

community@wizard101.com