Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth & Shadow

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Quote from the myth school section: "Myth dwells between fire and ice, for that is where the shadows lie, and Myths are the shadowy forms of thought made real." Is it just me, or does that seem to hint a connection between myth and shadow? Like perhaps Morganthe is a myth wizard ... (That would totally stink for me.) Maybe myth and shadow were connected schools when they were created ... Maybe shadow is connected to all the schools in some way. Maybe ... maybe ... I dunno. Just thought to point this out, because that line really made me think of the shadow school.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
Logic is my weapon and my curse

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
MythWizardForeves on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Quote from the myth school section: "Myth dwells between fire and ice, for that is where the shadows lie, and Myths are the shadowy forms of thought made real." Is it just me, or does that seem to hint a connection between myth and shadow? Like perhaps Morganthe is a myth wizard ... (That would totally stink for me.) Maybe myth and shadow were connected schools when they were created ... Maybe shadow is connected to all the schools in some way. Maybe ... maybe ... I dunno. Just thought to point this out, because that line really made me think of the shadow school.

I don't think so. But Bartleby told Ambrose not to dwell with it, which led to banning Shadow magic to the Unknown Regions. So maybe it could?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
MythWizardForeves on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:

I posted on something called A Crafter in Khrysalis, or something along those lines and I posted shadow star for conjurers where it increased shadow pip chance, but I hadn't known about that from the myth book (I just couldn't think of what conjurer's wanted an aura about). This is a strange coincidence. They could be connected, but don't get me started on things like that because I'll take up the entire post with my theories. I think I have a case of 'Theory-outburst-itis'. But I will say one thought on the matter. If Bartelby and Grandmother Raven created the elementals, life and death existed for them to exist. Balance was made afterwards to create order from the titan war. Who made myth & shadow? Do Bartelby and Grandmother Raven have a brother or sister? Will we meet them in the third arc?

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Heh this makes me feel pretty good that I'm a student.