Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dee's mirror is............Gone??????

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
One day I was taking my friend to dee's mirror on my whale mount. When we arravied where Dee's mirror was, there was NOTHING!!!!!!! My friend said that he did not see that quest anymore to go to Dee's mirror. Does anyone know were it went? Proffesers, please tell me where it went!

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
hydra4444 on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
One day I was taking my friend to dee's mirror on my whale mount. When we arravied where Dee's mirror was, there was NOTHING!!!!!!! My friend said that he did not see that quest anymore to go to Dee's mirror. Does anyone know were it went? Proffesers, please tell me where it went!
Sorry, but this quest time has ended. It was a limited time quest. It may come back again, but it isn't on Wizard101 right now. The quest was 'The Lost Pages' event. That's why Dee's mirror is simply gone.

-Brianna Starsong, legendary sorcerer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
It's a limited event. It will return at some point and the quest will reappear in your quest book (if you've gotten it before).

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
The Lost Pages event hasn't been going on recently. They take the mirrors out when the quests aren't available. Hope this helps
Megan Frostflame Level 95

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Those quests are only available at certain times, so, if the quests aren't there, you'll have to wait.

Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
Dee's Mirror is part of an event called the Lost Pages. The event ended, so it went away. Wait for the next Lost Pages event, I think it happens every 3 months.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
was it for the quest where the librarian gives you the lost pages quest if it is the quest is gone until kings isle decides it comes back.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
Sorry but that quest was for a limited time, maybe it will come back.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2014
Everyone's saying its gone and stuff but I can still see dee's mirror even though I don't know or have the quest or anything Is this weird?
Katia level 15

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
thats weird........
when i go to triton avenue, i still see it, and you can still battle in it
is this a glitch? my friends can see it too