Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

all pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
hey people! i was wondering what pets everybody has and what talents they got. i got a rain beetle! best pet ever! and also plz tell meh how its rated.
thanks!
abigail

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
My has a Beta Fish. I don't know the name of the talents by memory but it has 28 Critical, then 25 storm critical, 6 damage, and then 9 resist, I stopped training it because of the 9 resist.
My has 2 pets I like on him, Xena a nut cracker with 27 critical, 10 resist, 5, resist, and spritely, I stopped training him because of the 27 critical.
Second pet is Buddy, Enchanted Armament, He has "May Cast Spritely" "May Cast Fairy" 5 Resist, and then a "Gives 1 tower shield card" It failed with the "Gives 1 tower shield card" So Those are mine so far, I'm currently working on a new one for my . and .

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
abigal202 on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
hey people! i was wondering what pets everybody has and what talents they got. i got a rain beetle! best pet ever! and also plz tell meh how its rated.
thanks!
abigail
I have way too many pets to list here... and way too many trained to keep track of their stats, sorry