Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Housing Game Idea: Hide and Seek!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
(I'm sure many other wizards have had this idea before, but here is my idea of a Hide and Seek housing game)
Hi everyone! So I've been thinking, and I think it would be cool if KI added a Hide and Seek Housing Game. Here is how it would work:

When someone activates the game, that person is it. When it is activated, the person who is it won't be able to move for 10 seconds. Everyone has a chance to hide during this 10 seconds. Like the other Housing Games, this Hide and Seek game will have different types of rounds and power ups.

• Timed Seek: This round is a timed round. The person who is it will have 2 minutes to find everyone. If there are still people not found when the 2 minutes are up, the game ends. The game will end before 2 minutes if the house owner stops it, the person who is it leaves the house, or everyone is found except one.
  • Ultra Hide: This round gives power ups to the people who are hiding. Power ups include: Crouch: Makes the player appear lower to the ground. Invisible: Makes the player invisible. Speed: Makes the player run faster. And Freeze: Makes ALL surrounding players freeze
  • Ghost in the Graveyard: This round is based off a game I played with my friends in my childhood. In this round, the person who is 'It' changes into a Lost Soul. The person who is it then turns invisible and gets to find a place to hide. When the person who is it turns visible (they are invisible for 15 seconds) they are frozen. When a player finds the person who is it, the person who is it becomes unfrozen, and can go tag as many people. When people get tagged, they become frozen. The goal for people who are not unfrozen is to get back to the Game Kiosk so they can't get tagged.

I hope you all like this idea! Leave what you think should be changed! Thanks for reading!

-Nick
"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield"

Survivor
May 08, 2012
I think that would be awesome. And if they use that there should be this area that is fenced where the people who got found go. Or it just says on them ( NOT ACTIVE. )

Hero
May 02, 2009
The last one reminds me allot of freeze tag in all honesty.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
awesome but it cannot just be found cause they were near eachother you have to click on the avatar and by avatar i mean avatar friends list and chat would have to be tooken out during hide and seek or make it so clicking on their avatar is the only of the 3 that activates it