Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Hello everyone. All 7 schools are excellent and cool in their own way. Since mostly everyone has a favorite spell that they like to use, my question is: what is your school and what's your favorite spell to use? Also, tell me what spell you think is the coolest spell of all spells in terms of animation of the spell. I'm death and I like to use Dr. Von's Monster a lot because it's currently the highest rank Drain Damage spell and it helps me survive a lot of battles alone. I think the Fire school's Sun Serpent spell is the coolest spell in terms of animation. Also tell me what the most annoying spell is in your opinion. In MY opinion, although Earthquake gets a rid of all of your blades and shields, I think Medusa is the most annoying getting casted on me because it stuns me for 2 whole rounds and my health often goes down a lot while being stunned for 2 rounds.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have a wizard from each school. Here is a list of my favorite spells from each of them.

Life: Forest Lord because of the attack all.

Myth: Humongofrog-only 4 pips and decent attack when boosted.

Death: Deer Knight-Love the animation and the damage.

Fire: Sun Serpent-great to eliminate boss along with minions when boosted properly.

Balance: I really don't have a favorite for this school. If I had to choose, it would be balance blade.

Storm: Sirens and Storm Lord just for the damage.

Ice: Lord of Winter-great damage and it takes pips.

Of all the spells, the one Iike most for animation is Minotaur. I love how he stomps out carrying his huge axe and points to the target, as if to say "you are mine".

The most annoying spells to me is anything that puts a negative damage on me--weakness, plague, etc.

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
It's hard to choose because I like to play all of them for different reasons. But I'll go with my first character that was a death. Weakness is by far my favorite spell. Wraith is my favorite animation, not because I chose death, but because I've always liked evil more than good in movies and games. I think wraith is really the only spell that looks somewhat evil. The one spell that annoys me the most, is any type of weakness. There really is no way around it except by using a wand. A shield I can just use a dot spell.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2010
My favourite spell which I love to use on my Ice wizard is King Artorius as the damage is good, it is a great spell to finish of bosses and I love the animation.
My favourite animation from a spell would be Myth's Celestial Calendar as it has such smooth animations and really builds up to the final blast.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
Hello everyone. All 7 schools are excellent and cool in their own way. Since mostly everyone has a favorite spell that they like to use, my question is: what is your school and what's your favorite spell to use? Also, tell me what spell you think is the coolest spell of all spells in terms of animation of the spell. I'm death and I like to use Dr. Von's Monster a lot because it's currently the highest rank Drain Damage spell and it helps me survive a lot of battles alone. I think the Fire school's Sun Serpent spell is the coolest spell in terms of animation. Also tell me what the most annoying spell is in your opinion. In MY opinion, although Earthquake gets a rid of all of your blades and shields, I think Medusa is the most annoying getting casted on me because it stuns me for 2 whole rounds and my health often goes down a lot while being stunned for 2 rounds.
Out of the spells I have. I would say Scarecrow. Death's first AoE, combined with a drain, add a Deathblade and that one pip above Wraith is well worth it.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
: efreet or fire dragon (both are so cool :D)
: mammoth (they're so cute lol :D and awesome for having the guts for running a snowman over)
: SIRENS! (mermaids )
: Seraph or forest lord ... maybe gnomes ...
Scarecrow and wraith (epic)
: Medusa! (my fave Greek myth)
: Judgement (it's awesomely awesome!)

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Defender
Mar 08, 2013
David DeathFlame on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
It's hard to choose because I like to play all of them for different reasons. But I'll go with my first character that was a death. Weakness is by far my favorite spell. Wraith is my favorite animation, not because I chose death, but because I've always liked evil more than good in movies and games. I think wraith is really the only spell that looks somewhat evil. The one spell that annoys me the most, is any type of weakness. There really is no way around it except by using a wand. A shield I can just use a dot spell.
Am I the only one who's favorite spell isn't an attacking spell?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2013
Im an ice and my favourite is Lord of Ice because it does good damage plus it takes pips

Madison AshBreeze
Madison WildGem
Madison RainGem