Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone to Moo Shu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2011
Just wondering if there are a sequence of quests I must complete in Marleybone in order to get the key to Moo Shu, or if I have to finish every single quest. Because I still have a few crafting quests left in Krokotopia, but the game still cleared me for Marleybone, and a crafting quest no matter how dull, is still a quest.

Can anyone help me with this? I really really need to get to Moo Shu or Celestia. I need the Rank4 Gardening spells. Please help me!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MD1990 on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
Just wondering if there are a sequence of quests I must complete in Marleybone in order to get the key to Moo Shu, or if I have to finish every single quest. Because I still have a few crafting quests left in Krokotopia, but the game still cleared me for Marleybone, and a crafting quest no matter how dull, is still a quest.

Can anyone help me with this? I really really need to get to Moo Shu or Celestia. I need the Rank4 Gardening spells. Please help me!!!
Crafting has nothing to do with moving on in the spiral. Save those for later. The Marleybone Quest Tree is here... do as many quests as possible including side quests as this will help level you up. From there you head to Mooshu, then Dragonspyre, than Celestia. Don't be in a big hurry...there's a huge jump in difficulty from DS to Celestia.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Marleybone_Quest_Tree

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Yes there is a sequence of quest, you must do the main storyline quest, but the side quest are optional. If you can't find out which quest Is the main story line quest, use the quest finder.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
MD1990 on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:

You need to complete Marleybone in order to go to Mooshu. I found Marleybone to be one of the easier worlds, so it probably won't be that difficult.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
well I got all the way up to mooshu without doing the crafting quests, so I don't think they're that important enough to get to other worlds, well unless you want to be a crafter then that's on you.
balance wizard level 45

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
No those are side quests. Find the main quest that keeps going then finish big ben and get to mooshu

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
The quest chains page is very helpful. Although Marleybone is one of the "smaller worlds", I found it confusing. After checking my current quests with the chain order, I was on track and had a better understanding.