Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Continue Khrysalis After Eclipse Tower?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
My friends and I (Sean Firesword, Michael, and Gabrielle Firewhisper) just completed the second Eclipse Tower in Moon Cliffs and we didn't get another quest after turning it in to Sofia Darkside. We got our free shadow spell and a badge, but we didn't recieve another quest. Can KI please help?

Sean Firesword Level 95
Michael Level 95
Gabrielle Firewhisper Level 95

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
its only part 1
part 2 will come out soon
Michal darkeyes level 29

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
No, there's still more in part I after getting shadow magic. I'd suggest sending an email to Kingsisle.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I believed they announced the second part to be released early 2014. I think they said like around feb.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
This happened to me too! I finished both of the eclipse tower and got the badge and new shadow spell, but the next quest you get from sophia darkside isn't showing! Did you find a way to finish the rest of Khrysalis?

95 John

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
It's not really a bug, if I'm reading this correctly than I'm going to guess that you people skipped over the duels excluding the Sophia duel. Because if you didn't do the other duels then the Quest doesn't register that the Quest was completed.
~Sincerely, Hunter...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
After you get your Shadow spells you are suppose to interact with the Lunar Warden Statue.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Shadow_Self