Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dye Hairstyles

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
You really should be able to dye hairstyles. It's a total waste getting them from bosses when they're the wrong color. I would definitely use the one i got if i could dye it!

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
Yeah, you could dye it for crowns, or for coins. It could cost 100 crowns, or 1,000 coins. Or maybe not that much, I don't know. KI normally figures out the prices, but still, great idea!

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
that would be a great idea just not the ones you can buy from the crown shop

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hairstyles would be great to dye. However, if you could dye hairstyles like most hats, Wizards would lose money, due to the fact people wouldn't buy hairstyles of different colors. It is a great idea, but Wizard101 needs money to run, and people buy hairstyles because you can't dye one a different color.

Madison Nightstone

Survivor
May 13, 2012
I do think you should be able to dye hairstyles because what if you buy a hairstyle but 3 weeks later you want to change the color because you don't like it anymore?

Emma MythHunter

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
You really should be able to dye hairstyles. It's a total waste getting them from bosses when they're the wrong color. I would definitely use the one i got if i could dye it!
Yeah. Just today, I was looking up bosses that dropped hairstyles, and then I was just like what is the point of doing it if you don't even get the color you want? Also, after you buy it from the crown shop, then a few months later you don't like the color any more, you should be able to change it.