Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New class spells 98+

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
This is my idea of what the new spells for Part 2 should be, Thank you for your concideration.
- Lord of the Lake 1260-1340 Lake of lava with island, Man comes up like sirens but its only him, Then he uses fire Trident and hits target.
- Frost Turtle 700 to all enemys Shell in middle of floor, Turtle pops out then freezes enemy then rams the block of ice dealing 700.
- King of the Skys 1000-1270 Musclar man sitting on throne with a lighting staff, He stands up then aims at target, Then shoots a bolt of lighting, thus stunning enemy plus dealing damage.
- Master of the sands 500-750 All enemys Quick sand with skeletons around edges, Temple rises up revealing a mummy, Mummy uses a stare and hits target with his mind.
- Death 890-950 Graves with a house, Death walks out of the house with his Scythe (Death looks like shadow healer but more scary) Death raises Scythe and minions arise from dead then attack target.
- Bigfoot 1000-1150 Large forest, Trees slowly start to fall then you see bigfoot, He approches target then runs away, After a few seconds he comes back with a large bolder and hits target. Plus stunning target.
- Galixy Tree 1000 Heal Tree on a small planet, Zooms into tree and Tree looks at heal target, Tree hums then player is in a whirlpool of leafes, Then healed.

Hope you like my ideas they might come true i hope Write your ideas for the new spells on form, Review, Thanks!

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
well for one I think they are great Ideas! But why is fire, storm, and myth over powered :/ I think death should atleast be 950-1000 and balance should be more too...for a high rank spell that would be low damage these are great ideas though

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Blaze Firebreaker on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
This is my idea of what the new spells for Part 2 should be, Thank you for your concideration.
- Lord of the Lake 1260-1340 Lake of lava with island, Man comes up like sirens but its only him, Then he uses fire Trident and hits target.
- Frost Turtle 700 to all enemys Shell in middle of floor, Turtle pops out then freezes enemy then rams the block of ice dealing 700.
- King of the Skys 1000-1270 Musclar man sitting on throne with a lighting staff, He stands up then aims at target, Then shoots a bolt of lighting, thus stunning enemy plus dealing damage.
- Master of the sands 500-750 All enemys Quick sand with skeletons around edges, Temple rises up revealing a mummy, Mummy uses a stare and hits target with his mind.
- Death 890-950 Graves with a house, Death walks out of the house with his Scythe (Death looks like shadow healer but more scary) Death raises Scythe and minions arise from dead then attack target.
- Bigfoot 1000-1150 Large forest, Trees slowly start to fall then you see bigfoot, He approches target then runs away, After a few seconds he comes back with a large bolder and hits target. Plus stunning target.
- Galixy Tree 1000 Heal Tree on a small planet, Zooms into tree and Tree looks at heal target, Tree hums then player is in a whirlpool of leafes, Then healed.

Hope you like my ideas they might come true i hope Write your ideas for the new spells on form, Review, Thanks!
Why are these spells so weak compared to former spells? Storm's storm owl is much more powerful than king of the skies. Death's is weaker than even skeletal dragon. Fire's is stronger than sun serpent. Master of the sands is about the same or somewhat weaker than ra, if I remember ra's base damage correctly. Frost turtle is weaker than snow angel. Galaxy tree is just a little stronger than satyr. None of them have effects, either. No DoTs, no stuns, no armor piercing, no weaknesses, and no remove shield. I don't really see these being implemented into the game.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Keena0823 on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
well for one I think they are great Ideas! But why is fire, storm, and myth over powered :/ I think death should atleast be 950-1000 and balance should be more too...for a high rank spell that would be low damage these are great ideas though
over powered? sun serpent can do 1300 damage plus 300 of that damage hits all enemies. storm owl does more damage only without the stun. big foot is almost exactly the same as celestial calendar.

A good thing to do when creating spells is to first look at the previous level cap spells. otherwise most of the time you will end up with over powered spells or under powered ones.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
gweedoboy on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
over powered? sun serpent can do 1300 damage plus 300 of that damage hits all enemies. storm owl does more damage only without the stun. big foot is almost exactly the same as celestial calendar.

A good thing to do when creating spells is to first look at the previous level cap spells. otherwise most of the time you will end up with over powered spells or under powered ones.
I mean compared to the rest..I mean think bout it the balance one does less than ra...death does about the same as Fossil and Ice is low damage....I dont mean overpowered spells in general I mean compared to the rest they are overpowered i know each school as they own weaknesses when it comes to how much damage but dont make it lesser than the spells we already have.

I do 1000 with von from just help sun spells on top of it and ra does wayy more damage just saying if you going to make spell ideas dont make the damage lower than spells now

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Blaze Firebreaker on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:

Technically the Life spell you have suggested is a terrible addition. There needs to be an additive. Maybe a trap or blade. This is because the level 26 life spell does almost 1000 heal and the level 28 and 48 spells do over that. No offense, but I suggest that you do some research before you suggest new spells.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Well everyone knows Storm and ice will stun, fire will have the DoT, possibly the life one to, Myth one steals all blades from target, Balance one gives -90% to target. Forgot to add this stuff, Sorry guys. Death should also hit atlest 1250-1450, Plus puts a heal trap like Lord Of Night, All these are non boosted forms. Thanks for letting me know about this! See you in game -Blaze F. - 95 Promethean

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Aaron SpellThief on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
Why are these spells so weak compared to former spells? Storm's storm owl is much more powerful than king of the skies. Death's is weaker than even skeletal dragon. Fire's is stronger than sun serpent. Master of the sands is about the same or somewhat weaker than ra, if I remember ra's base damage correctly. Frost turtle is weaker than snow angel. Galaxy tree is just a little stronger than satyr. None of them have effects, either. No DoTs, no stuns, no armor piercing, no weaknesses, and no remove shield. I don't really see these being implemented into the game.
The crafted spells are lower pip and weaker to don't forget, you train them from LoreMaster or craft them.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
and most schools need more damage then that but storm in that needs the most increase