Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get into Krokotopia FALURE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2011
Hi. I am trying to get into Krokotopia. I am above level 15 and a member and I thought I could try. First, I complete Triton Ave., Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley. So I am in Firecat Alley and I do the line of quests, you know, defeating fire elves and things. Then, Private Quinn tells me to report to Merle Ambrose about Firecat Alley and after I did that, Merle was "supposed" to give me a quest to talk to Sergeant Muldoon, but he didn't. I don't know what to do now. I have checked every website and video and they all say to do the quest Merle Ambrose gives you that allows you to talk to Sergeant Muldoon and defeat Foulgaze and Lord Nightshade. Merle Ambrose didn't give me that quest. What am I doing wrong?

-Emily

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FireGalaxyGal on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
Hi. I am trying to get into Krokotopia. I am above level 15 and a member and I thought I could try. First, I complete Triton Ave., Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley. So I am in Firecat Alley and I do the line of quests, you know, defeating fire elves and things. Then, Private Quinn tells me to report to Merle Ambrose about Firecat Alley and after I did that, Merle was "supposed" to give me a quest to talk to Sergeant Muldoon, but he didn't. I don't know what to do now. I have checked every website and video and they all say to do the quest Merle Ambrose gives you that allows you to talk to Sergeant Muldoon and defeat Foulgaze and Lord Nightshade. Merle Ambrose didn't give me that quest. What am I doing wrong?

-Emily
Merle wasn't supposed to give you a quest to talk to Mudoon at all. He should have given you a quest for Colossus AND Foulgaze; which you do first is your choice.

The quest tree is below. You may have missed something on the other streets...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
FireGalaxyGal on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:

-Emily
If you did complete all of the Main Quests on Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley, then when you talked to Merle Ambrose he would have given you three quests:

1. A Look of Horror
-Locate Foulgaze
-Defeat Foulgaze
-Talk back to Merle Ambrose

2. The Dark of Nightshade
-Locate Stormdrain tower
-Defeat Nightshade

3. The Sixth School
-Explore Rainbow Bridge Waterfall
-Explore Death school
-Talk to Dworgyn

If Merle did not give you any of these quests, then it sounds like you missed something on the three streets. Open your Quest Log File in the game, and see if you have "any" quests still showing for Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, or Firecat Alley (other than the "Find The Smiths" quest from Zeke).

If you do not have any quests remaining, then use the new "Quest Finder" option on each street. It will show you what you missed. Detail for this new option are here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#finder

In the game, press "esc" to see your game options. At the second joystick tab for Advanced Game Options, select "Quest Helper" and turn it on. You can now use the Quest Helper to find quests that you did not pick up.