Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your biggest noob mistakes

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
We all don't start amazing at pvp though some have the knack for it a lot faster. But we all have those times we look back on and can laugh at ourselves for making such big time fails. I would love to hear some of these. I will share a couple of mine (keep in mind I have an overlord and warlord knights and ect)
My lvl 45 life in a team pvp threw up doom in the second round thinking my healing boost was enough that it wouldn't matter and the other team wouldn't stand a chance, LOL I was so wrong we lost so bad.
Then there was the time my myth put a prism on an ice who was storm immune (that was priceless).
Another time my storm put a prism over myth shield (again priceless). So yeah I have come a long way lol, I would really love to hear some of yours thanks for sharing

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
I once cast Fire Elf on an opponent the round after casting Feint. I realized what I had done about 2 seconds too late. Needless to say, but the extra 35 damage didn't make much of a difference and left a trap on me. Can't recall if I won that match or not. I try not to think about it :P

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
I am a level 95 wizard and i used feint and got all bladed up so I used insane bolt and it hit me when I should have just used owl or levy lol