Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Few Castle / Housing Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Not certain if this is suggested yet.

With the new Castle Touring system, lots of players are storming into Castles now, this does affect Games, PvP Battles and Building quite badly.

For Example:

Player 1: Starts a Tag Game
Players 2 & 3: Want to PvP

Yet they are unable to PvP during a Game. I've had lots of complaints in my Castle about people starting Games Non-Stop while others are trying to PvP, so I have had to place teleporters down leading to other castles with an arena.

I wouldn't mind having a Castle System that will enable some choices for chosen players. Basically if an Owner selects a friend to become one of their Castle Guards or something similar.

The commands they could have access to:

- Send Away
- Start & Stop Games
- Access to Music Player
- Enable Games / Disable Games

Another Idea linked to that would be instead of having a whole new system made just for that.

A Time limit between Starting Games would also work as well as an ENABLE / DISABLE Game button.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The same thing also affects Building. The Owner is unable to build during a game, I'm having to run upstairs in my Amber Estate to stop it for a second to place or take away some items until somebody starts it again and so on.

If there is any ideas for having something done about this would be great.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
I think this is a really good idea. I hope KI adds it in. I know I could use it.