Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Only Pets!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
So while I was on the test realm, I was thinking of idea's to improve or be cool for the game.
So I thought of the new level 58 school pets. Here are my Ideas
School would get the pet Ra. (Also Comes with the card) How It Moves: Would Also Sprint forward with its staff.
School would get the pet Snow Angel With the Snow Angel Card. How It Moves: The Snow angel would sprint on its horse.
School already has the skeletal dragon pet and scarecrow, so I think they should get Frankenstein for a pet. How it Moves: Frankie would just sprint forward.
School also already has their level 58 spell pet, so they could either have the dragon or the rain of fire spell (volcano) pet. How It Moves: The dragon could either fly or sprint. (The dragon does not look like the regular dragons) The Volcano pet, could edge forward or hop
The Myth school has both their level 68 and 48 spell pets. So they would get Medusa (Level 58 Spell) How it Moves: Medusa would kind of slither forward
Life also has their level 58 and 68 spell pets already. So they could get either rebirth spell pet or their level 32 spell pet. How It Moves: The Bartleby pet would kind of edge forward or hop and/or the level 32 spell would sprint
Storm would get Levy as a pet. How it Moves: There would be a small pond that follows you around, the levy would go up and down into the water showing his back (Like in the spell)

So Do you guys like the idea? Got Any suggestions? Post them!

Quinn - Level 52 Wizard

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I think this is a cool idea but instead of bartelby how about a centaur? idk if there already is one but so far I haven't seen it

Kevin LegendThorn level 64